WALLACH IP Management and Consulting Knows How to Protect Your Intellectual Property
Throughout my career as a Patent Agent, I saw a need for companies to benefit financially from working with an experienced and seasoned independent consultant. As the billing rates of practitioners went up with each year of experience due to the pressures of the law firm business model, I saw a need for high-quality work product at a reasonable price. That is why I established WALLACH IP Management and Consulting. My years of experience, and friendly, outgoing nature, have afforded me a successful career with a number of the most prestigious Intellectual Property (IP) law firms and numerous top-tier clients.
San Diego’s Leading Independent Patent Agent
I have nearly twenty years of experience with patent law in the fields of endocrinology, biology, molecular biology, microbiology, pharmacology, virology, immunology, biochemistry, bio-informatics, biological assays, devices, renewable biofuels, and refinery practice. I work with scientists, startups, universities, established companies, and research foundations. My goal is to develop and protect their IP and to align their IP with their business goals.
Here are a few of the benefits you’ll receive when working with WALLACH IP Management and Consulting:
- Law-firm quality work, or better, at a fraction of the cost
- Highly responsive and personalized client service
- I speak your “language”: my technical background includes a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and a Bachelors of Science degree in Biochemistry, along with a highly technical and diverse scientific background
- Flexible–easy to work with
- Individual services and programs tailored to your company’s needs
- Fixed-fee rates available for certain projects
- Direct interaction with an experienced senior IP Patent Agent
- Extensive experience in startups, biotech, biopharma, universities, and energy-based companies
- Extensive international patent prosecution experience (for example, in Europe, Japan, Canada, China, Australia, Mexico, and India)
- Assistance in preventing competitors from infringing on your company’s IP
- Ability to guide your company in entering the U.S. and foreign markets to obtain patent protection
- Prosecuted thousands of patent applications
- Solid relationships with top-tier domestic and international legal council and law firms
- Able to successfully managed complex patent portfolios
- Knowledge of current patent law, in both the U.S. and abroad
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine (1997)
- Ph.D, Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen (1995) and Novo Nordisk
- B.Sc. Biochemistry, University of California Riverside (1989)
- Awarded Stanford University Deans’ Fellowship (1995-1997)
- Awarded Wiley W. Manual Award, State Bar of California, for pro bono work
- United States Patent and Trademark Office Registration No. 45,193
Associations and Affiliations
I am a Springboard Domain Mentor for CONNECT. Springboard mentors assist science and technology companies with marketing, financial, and strategic business advice.
I am an Innovation Farm Teams (iFarm) Program mentor for Stanford University. This programs helps move technologies from the lab to the marketplace.
I am an I-Corps Mentor in Patent Law at von Liebig Center’s Entrepreneurism and Leadership Program at UC San Diego’s Jacobs School of Engineering. The von Liebig Center’s mission is to catalyze the commercialization of university discoveries, and train the next generation of entrepreneurial-minded science and technology innovators.
I am on the Business Advisory Board for Cloronova Inc., directly advising Eco Feedstock.
Please call me at 858.336.9584 or contact me with your information. I would be happy to speak with you.
WALLACH IP Management and Consulting’s promise is to help clients develop, protect, and align their intellectual property with the business goals of their company. My first priority is to provide the highest level of professional, ethical, and personal attention to each and every client.