Gain a Competitive Advantage with WALLACH IP Strategy.
I want to build a personal relationship with a company and help it grow and protect its intellectual property. I find the intersection of patent law and science intellectually challenging and rewarding. ~ Brenda Wallach, Ph.D.
I work with clients to develop, protect, and align their intellectual property with the business goals of their companies. I have the technical knowledge and scientific insight into a number of growing industries—working with start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations.
As an independent patent agent, I have the ability to provide personalized attention to my clients, fueled by my deep knowledge of patent law both in the United States and internationally. By working individually, my professional services are affordable and offer customized solutions that will work for you and your company.
Individual IP and Patent Services
If you have a specific IP need, I offer a comprehensive list of professional services for your specific project:
- We offer both hourly and project-based fee structures
- Patent Application Drafting: both U.S. and International
- Patent Prosecution, both U.S. and International
- Patentability Analyses
- Prior Art Searching and Review
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Management of Foreign Patent Counsel
- Strategic Patent Counseling
- Assistance in Freedom-to-Operate, Invalidity, and Non-infringement Analyses
- Inventorship Analysis
- Due Diligence Review