Any e-mail sent by you to WALLACH will not be treated as confidential and will not invoke the agent-client privilege. If you choose to provide WALLACH with personally identifiable information, WALLACH will use such information and may provide such information to third parties performing services for WALLACH to respond to your inquiry and to send you information that you might find of interest. Be advised that WALLACH does not use encryption methods to protect your personally identifiable information. WALLACH will also disclose your personally identifiable information if WALLACH believes it is required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority. Transmission of the information contained on this site is not intended to create, nor does it constitute, an agent-client relationship. WALLACH does accept representation based on the information communicated on this site. WALLACH will not act as your agent unless you formally retain it for a specific matter. WALLACH will not undertake any action or undertake any representation of you as your agent unless it is so retained. You should not take, or refrain from taking, action on the basis of information included on this site without seeking the legal advice of competent counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.
WALLACH expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site. The information contained herein does not necessarily reflect the most recent legal developments and may not be accurate or applicable in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be taken as an indication of future results. This site may contain links to other sites. WALLACH does not necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of materials contained on those sites. Policy created May 2015.
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice or legal opinion. The presentation of information on this website, or unsolicited contact with the firm, does not establish any form of attorney‐client or agent-client relationship with our firm, which will only be established after the firm and the client enter into a written engagement letter. Please understand that any information sent to WALLACH on an unsolicited basis may not be treated as confidential.
While we have attempted to maintain the information on this website as accurate as possible, this information may contain errors or omissions, for which we disclaim any liability.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WALLACH’S website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the WALLACH website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WALLACH at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the WALLACH website are provided “as is”. WALLACH makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WALLACH does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WALLACH or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the WALLACH Internet site, even if WALLACH or an WALLACH authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the WALLACH website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WALLACH does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. WALLACH may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. WALLACH does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WALLACH has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WALLACH of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the WALLACH website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.